Created by: Yoav Kuttner, Avida Livny, Assaf Amir
Documentary Series, 2012
Two Seasons - 5 Episodes Each, 48 minutes per episode
“The Albums” describes the journey of talented individuals, who dreamt, wrote, played and composed, and more than anything fought for the opportunity of their unique voice to be heard.
The Albums is a documentary series that tells the stories behind the revolutionary records of the Israeli rock genre during the 80’s and 90’s.
The first season highlights five debut records of artists who brought something new to the Israeli culture. Artists include: Evyatar Banai, Rami Fortis, ‘Ziknei Zfat’, Berry Sacharof and ‘Eifo Hayeled’.
The second season focused on five different albums and artists that have a significant impact on Israeli music and culture. Artists and bands include: Assaf Amdursky, ‘Mashina’, ‘Carmela Gross Wagner’, ‘Nosei HaMigbaat’ and ‘HaMachshfot’.
- Yoav Kutner, Avida Livny, Assaf Amir – Creators
- Yoav Kutner – Content Editor
- Avida Livny – Director
- Assaf Amir, Tammy Cohen – Producer
- David Zarif – Director of Photography
- Yoni Cohen, Tal Sheffi, Oron Adar – Editors
- Jonathan Avrahami, Dror Nahum – Research
- Idan Shemesh – Sound Recording
- Michal Emet – Sound Design
- Evyatar Banai
- Berry Sacharof
- Rami Fortis
- ‘Eifo Hayeled’ – Hemi Rodner, Ofir Bar-Ami, Asaf Sarig, Asaf Meroz and Arad Shiff
- ‘Zikney Zfat’ – Maor Cohen, Rea Mochiach, Guy Amir and Oren Lutenberg
- Assaf Amdursky
- ‘Mashina’ – Yuval Banay, Shlomi Bracha, Iggy Dayan, Michael Benson
- ‘Nosei Hamigbaat’ – Ohad Pishuf, Tamir Albert, Yishai Adar, Ram Orion and Adam Horowitz
- ‘Carmela Gross Wagner’ –Eran Tzur, Avshalom Caspi, Uri Prost, Uri Black, Dror Orgad, Ram Orion, Yarona Caspi, Motti Bikowski
- “HaMachshefot” – Inbal Perlmuter, Yifat Netz, Yael Cohen